Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Initiation

So here it is, I've decided to join the world of blogging. Why? Because all my friends are doing it. And because I would like to share my interests with you and hopefully something more interesting will come out of it. I recently started baking and turns out I'm not to bad at it, actually I think I'm pretty good. Also, I go through phases where I need stimulation and new ways of being creative, for a long time I wasn't satisfied but then I started baking, then I found somewhere to sell my desserts, I made a facebook page and now I have a blog. So far so good. So for the first time ever I present to you 2Sweet2NV a blog about the things I have accumulated with my time on this earth and the things I am bound to learn along the way.
Enjoy xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment